View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2018, 08:42 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
What Board Games Will You Be Purchasing?

Choosing and Anticipation is half the fun!

THE CHAS GAME EVENT HORIZON
COMING 2018-19

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA *(Everything Epic; Preorder Gold Box Special,
(July 3 Fedex Delivery Date Posted)
THE GREAT WAR EXPANSION: THE FRENCH ARMY (PSC, KS June)
STAR TREK ASCENDANCY VULCAN EXPANSION ("2Q"/Gen Con?)
QUARTERMASTER GENERAL PRELUDE EXPANSION (August)
INIS EXPANSION (Metagot, Fall/Essen Show)
STAR TREK ASCENDANCY ANDORIAN EXPANSION ("4Q")
C&C MEDIEVAL (BYZANTIUM) (GMT; Oct.-Dec.)
TRICORNE: FRENCH ARMY EXPANSION/VERDUN (Compass, December)

RED ALERT: SPACE FLEET COMBAT (PSC; KS March 2019) Kickstarter Funded

Any questions on these? What are you planning to buy? How do you decide?

Being retired and unmarried, I can do what I like. But living in a two bedroom apartment in NYC stuffed with my huge game collection and over 30,000 54mm miniatures and the terrain and vehicles that go with them, space is now at a premium! And games are so expensive these days--I spent about $150 on Red Alert, (not including shipping from Great Britain next year) which is only my fifth Kickstarter in two years since I started backing a few--that's always a consideration. As you can see, I buy a lot of expansions--on the few occasions when I make a purchase and the game is no good for me; I just get rid of it! But I usually continue getting expansions for the games I buy and like.

As an old wargamer of the hex and chit era from back in the Sixties, I now prefer light wargames and hybrid Ameritrash/Euros. PM me if you are in or near NYC, and I'll send you my Saturday monthly gaming invitation schedule!

I've been playing and collecting Heroscape since it came out, and occasionally buy a figure for a C3V or C3G custom. If you are interested in what we've been up to in our monthly custom Scaping, just hit my signature line below for the New York City Gang of Four!

Last edited by chas; June 29th, 2018 at 07:49 AM.