View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Official Scenario: RoB The Hydra's Lair Room 2

I just defeated Braxas and Jotun in room 2. Used Hydra, Goblins x2 and Blue Wyrms x2. While Jotun went for TGs, I used my first round to set the Goblins to high ground to shield the Hydra(if Player 1 wants to continue the campaign, he has to come to you). Used Goblins to wound Jotun while Braxas Acid Breathed the Goblins. Then kept the Hydra on highground to finish Jotun and then Braxas.

Continued from room 1- I barely survived this time. My son had Warforged x2, Hydra, Isamu and Onitasha. He took out Rhogar, Heirloom and Iron Golem. I had to use the Bracers to get one good attack from Heirloom before he died. Managed 3 wounds in one hit. Finished the game using Mika.
Second Wind:
Iron Golem comes back with full health, Heirloom has 2 wounds and Rhogar has 3.

Room 3

If you are just looking to get into Scape, I have plenty of terrain to get you started!

Last edited by xraine69; August 19th, 2010 at 01:13 AM.