View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I have to get back to updating my rankings and rank the newest 9 units, also need to finish the descriptions (those take forever).

Do you really think Master Woo is that much better? He still seems like a waste to me. You have to keep the monks so close, and regarding his cost.
I'm not sold on Woo at B, but the Whirlwind of 4 can be a big deal. Since you have to take a turn with at least one Hero when using Sifu, you might as well put a couple of those turns to Woo.

As I said in the OP: "The limited range on his influence is a big deal, but at least you don't need a dedicated OM to set it up anymore."

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"