View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2019, 05:12 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I vote to induct the Specters of Aldorn into the SoV, but I’d love to see them back with a simple cost adjustment if they do end up failing.
If there's another down vote, which I expect to be the case when the first review is a down vote, I'll probably pull the design and resubmit. How much of a cost adjustment do you think would be necessary? Before submission I was back and forth between 50 - 60 points, so my gut says I should bump it up to 60, since I was considering submitting at that point to begin with. "Harbingers" seems to be really unpopular, so for a resubmission I will be changing the class to something else. "Stalkers" or "Vagrants" are the two classes I'm leaning towards the most right now.