View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:38 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

I just finished a close game with Foudzing, playing these guys for the first time. I had some ridiculous luck getting 6 out of 7 necromancy rolls and plenty of successful attack and defense. Here were our armies:
3x Skeletons, Iskra, Eldgrim vs. Airborne Elite, 3x Knights, Finn on Fossil by R˙chean. I overextended Eldgrim to get Wannok in the first turn (Foudzing said this was a bad move later as he eventually killed Eldgrim before Wannok was triggered). I then started killing off his knights and wound Finn, with my skellies. The second round the Airborne drop and Iskra kills one on her turn. There is a gradual back and forth for a while with my skeletons and his knights. I eventually killed Finn and more knights and one more Airborne. However I made a big mistake, I sent a weakened Iskra to kill a knight and she failed. The next turn the knight joined by another killed her. While Wannok did help to bring his ranks down along with my attacks, (I pretty much held it the whole game) his remaining airborne were too much, and we ended with him winning with 2 airborne and one knight left.

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."