View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
The C3V is creating customs for HSers.com, but will not let HSers be included?

The arguments you make are valid when in perspective of a corperation, but this is a custom project, based from the community, for the community, and if you're claiming to be the future of this community, has no right leaving the community out of involvement.

That said, there isn't really any reason to complain, because if I don't like your project, I just don't use your customs. Simple as that.
Honestly, I think you're going a little overboard here. I mean, when the game was being officially produced, Hasbro/WotC created figures for HSers.com (and also others). It was based from the community (the lead designers and playtesters are well-respected members here), for the community (many hints and previews were dropped here, not available elsewhere), it was the future of this community, and yet this community was completely left out of involvement. Oh, and they charged you money for all their time and effort.

So we're doing the same, but 1) for FREE, 2) more open so you can see the rules and processes, 3) we let you suggest ideas, 4) we let anyone playtest, and we 5) even take two members (selected by the community) into whatever team they want for a month to participate, including voting privileges.

And for the record, we never claimed to be the future. What we did was ask if that's what people wanted, and the community overwhelmingly supported the idea.

Last edited by GreyOwl; November 11th, 2010 at 12:25 AM.