View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The HSers Budget

Lots of financial support yesterday.

Thank you Ace Histoli, akden, Jim, and Sir Dendrick!

I had someone ask me yesterday if it was possible to gift Site Supporter status to someone else. Yes, it is. Just donate as usual and then PM me, telling me who it should be applied to (and if you want the gift to remain anonymous).

The person who asked about the possibility promptly gifted flameslayer93 1-year site supporter status (anonymously)!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK