View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2014, 07:35 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Tig #2: The March Of Conquest

"Now, what was that scenario again?"
--NYC Gang of Four member

Its now 3 1/2 months later, and after being away from this thread that long, I see that like its predecessor, The Infinity Gauntlet-- on a separate thread here onsite--this scenario, the second part of a two part campaign, has generated hundreds of hits since then, if no comments. With some delay due to changes on our group GM rotation, TIG 2 is now scheduled for Wednesday, August 27, 2014. The above comment came during yesterday's July NYCG4 game, when I started to remind everyone about it.

Luckily, its was all written down here when I was hot to design it after Game One. I also found both my own team army for it, and a second draft of K.'s. in my notes here at home--he likes to draft early. So while we're all happily busy now in the summer, including vacation trips, its time for us to start reading over and thinking about army builds. So we're off and running once more...as Thanos plots his final victory, and brand new heroes assemble to stop him.

Most of us are planning to see Marvel's film Guardians of the Galaxy when it comes out in a few days now, and since they will be gunning for Thanos in a later movie, I wonder if anyone will choose the brand new custom card for Rocket Raccoon just posted by our pal Griznakh on his fairly recently started customs Supers thread, or any of the rest of the GGs he will post soon. Just a thought, guys--and I hereby declare his cards included as potential scenario picks, among many others! Have fun building and rebuilding your teams this month, guys...

Last edited by chas; July 31st, 2014 at 07:46 AM.