View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:46 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of The Marro Dividers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
I think that the real question is are they better than the Drones?
I think that they're comparable, yet different. The drones are more offensive- they average about 4.8 attacks per activation- that's 1.6 more than their squad size would normally tell you.

The Dividers are more defensive- they last about 1.6 times longer than their numbers would normally tell you.

I see them working well in tandem, especially with Su-Bak-Na and/or the Hive in a really big army, not used to replace each other.
I'm not sure about that. The last time I told a Drone he smelled offensive, he got pretty defensive.

I'm hoping they will work decently as a cheap screen for the Groks. Hit one, he splits in half, and you can place the new one on any unoccupied space of the 6 around him, hopefully keeping your opponent locked down and away from your Groks. Particularly now that TBR can move everybody around and grab them out of engagements, I am hoping this combo works.

What's that, Rev? "This kind of speculation isn't what the Books are for"? Oh, Sorry.