View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2018, 01:48 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Are unused figures from previously released but now rare packs considered for SoV submissions? I have an idea to use one of the remaining mechs from the Mechwarrior Solaris VII Heavy Class Action Pack, but the pack's availability has dwindled since its original release. Still, the people who have bought it (or want to pay the steeper price for one of the existing designs) would be able to get more value out of the purchase if more of the figures were used.
I think this should be avoided and that the figure requirements should look at the here and now, not excluding new scapers.

I have all the figures in this set, so this isn't a personal issue, but rather just a reminder of when I was getting into HS a few years back and struggled to pick up some of the older C3V/SoV figures. Imagine if there was an unused figure in the Ram box. I think many of us would argue against using it, despite many here probably having it.

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like the pack is still available.

Last edited by bmon; May 14th, 2018 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Still available