View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: LeftOn4ya's Classic Customs to Fill in Holes

Cool cards! A couple of things I noticed...

Gimli affects all friendly Aquilla figures. If you want the power to only affect heroes, you can quickly change the text from "figures" to "heroes". As is, he is very dangerous with those Axegrinders & Mohicans(who get a huge boost to their natural skill). Also, you can remove "all friendly figures you control" and simply put "all figures you control". This is because if you control it, it is already friendly(thus making it redundant).

The pronoun for Kunoichi Assassin(which is misspelled) is "he". Oddly, the sculpt is of the bosom bearing sort. That can be quickly changed by going into the "Style" option of MSE, hitting the "options specific to this card" button and changing the general pronoun. You'll have to edit Vanishing Cover for yourself however...

For Qilue Veladorn, you misspelled medium in Evil Attack Aura. Ressurect Undead is also very unclear. I will assume that when you refer to a figure on a Shadow Space, you mean the "living" undead figure. I would still suggest being a little more clear in that however.

I had practice with this sort of stuff in CHCG24, so... ok I'm done now

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.