View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2019, 12:08 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MechScape - mac122

CLAN NOVA CAT

From Sarna.net - the BattleTech Wiki
"Clan Nova Cat was one of the original twenty Clans founded by Nicholas Kerensky. Named for the Nova Cat of Dagda due to its alert readiness towards danger, the Clan was known for its unconventional practices, including the use of mystical visions to guide their decisions. Originally the Clan fell in with the Crusader cause and joined in the Clan Invasion of the Inner Sphere, but after their defeat they not only switched to the Warden philosophy but joined the Inner Sphere in creating a Second Star League. For their actions the Clan was Abjured by the other Clans and they were forced to settle on worlds inside the Draconis Combine with the blessing of the Combine leadership. The Clan was eventually wiped out by Draconis Combine forces after supporting a rebellion against the Dragon Throne. A splinter group, the Spirit Cats, is now all that remains of the once-mighty Nova Cats."

MECHS
Spoiler Alert!

VEHICLES
Spoiler Alert!

INFANTRY
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; January 23rd, 2024 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Note: need newer versions of cards with correct point values