View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:19 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Its the only Risk game I still own, having had at some point almost all of them except what's come out in the last five years or so. Designed by CVN also, I believe.
Quite right. One of many superior games designed by CVN. Bringing the conversation full circle, I imagine you are all (or mostly all) on this bandwagon already:

Shifting Realms, from Soaring Rhino.
Speaking of Shifting Realms and their first Kickstart, I think it's a perfect example of what YK was saying here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I believe the 'backed for the minis' crowd is the majority as I've seen the mini heavy games on KS get backed for hundreds of thousands of dollars (Zombiecided has passed 1 million more than once) while a non mini board game tends to get only tens of thousands of dollars in backing.
I feel certain that the gameplay in Shifting Realms is solid, but without minis, it just didn't grab the attention of people.