View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2015, 02:52 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Thanks guys. This is where they say Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder(Or SoV judge). For me, these things didn't matter because of the nature of Gnolls and their description.

DND Source Books - Gnolls are hyena-headed, evil humanoids that wander in loose tribes. Most gnolls have dirty yellow or reddish-brown fur. They are listed as being different colors within the same pack.

If you take their nature of resembling Dogs or other Wild Pack animals, you will find that not all are uniform. Larger one here, smaller one there. (Same with humans Battle of Troy Little Ajax and Big Ajax anyone?)

So if they are suppose to represent a Pack, having slightly different sizes, skin/fur tones and shapes wasn't an issue for me.

Thanks again guys, appreciate your time.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.