View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2008, 04:54 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Re: Nadi's Marvel Maps - *10/17 - All 6 maps now available*

Part of the big 'map update'. Got a few new Marvel Maps here. ALL SIX of the maps (7 total if you include the one I had already posted) are now available for download as of today.

For those of you that check my blog, you've seen most of these already. They are now available for download:

In My Backyard - 1M, 1RtFF

Short and simple map, that if played long ways, offers some good movement and fairly good LoS blocking.

Pockets of Seclusion - 1M, 3RtFF

I wanted to make a map where three players could play with Marvel. Granted, I realize that only 1 set of Marvel markers accommodates two people, but still.. if you have 3 RtFF sets, then I'm sure you have a spare set of markers laying around somewhere. The idea of a 3 vs 3 vs 3 character Marvel game just appealed to me. So, I decided to make this one. It's stuffy and crowded. Sounds like fun.

- - - - - - - -

That's it for now... got a few more Marvel's that I'm not sold on yet, but I'm still working on them. We'll see how they turn out in the next several days.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!