View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Not to knock your idea really but to be honest I'm not that fond of this design. I liked some of the concepts in the original design thread better as it fit more in line with the Havech link concept which I prefer. MARS just seems very plain to me.

Sorry for some folks who are curious as that is not an open forum.
There's nothing wrong with not liking a design. I don't think that this is the place to discuss the old brainstorm, though.

Scytale also pretty much hit the nail on the head. On paper, M.A.R.S. might seem a bit boring, but in practice, the double explosion SA plays very uniquely and really defines the unit. Both when playing with and against M.A.R.S., his sheer potential for destruction really has the potential to change how you play the game, even with a relatively small tweak to a tried-and-true power. I'll have another trademark long post for when I eventually resubmit him, but the Missile Barrage SA definitely makes for a fun and compelling design.
Maybe however I think it's the lack of durability that I question overall. I suppose at the price point it's not bad per say however with the limited amount of soulborgs that Valkrill has and the size of the miniature I was hoping for more. The "old brainstorm" worked to impart the concept of the Havech durability with ways to mitigate damage ala the Incindiborgs. Of course I realize that many believe them to be a bit overpowered and all but I liked the ideas that linked back to that concept.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!