View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2020, 07:41 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I agree that there isn't really a thematic issue with him working with the Hoplitrons. My issues with the synergy are mostly because I'd prefer for him to be more standalone, especially since current testing with the Hoplitrons indicates that he becomes much better when he isn't your only figure moving on the board. I intend to at least give it a couple more games to see if the synergy is truly going to dominate the design, but if it is, then I'll just cut it out altogether.
I think a standalone hero is a stronger design in keeping with classis scape sensibilities.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs