View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of He-Man - Final Editing (On Hold)

I honestly didn't mind the last version you had and preferred how it and the comic art were mirroring each other.

If folks are hung up on not using the art you used for the background (which I didn't read anyone as actually saying - in fact johnny seemed to be in favor of using that art as an exception to usual procedures due to the "toy" feeling it gave) then I'd rather look into some other options we've been bandying about.

Can you clarify previous comments, @johnny139 to see if I'm off base or not? And if @japes and @Arkham could comment as members of the Art Dept. that would be awesome as well.

I need mini modding info from Soundwarp before we can move forward anyway, so plenty of time to hash this out correctly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.