View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2019, 12:14 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Custom Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Thanks for the feedback. Apparently the idea of a unit with both Reach and Whirlwind Assault is a nonstarter.
Like others, I like the idea of a unit with both Reach and Whirlwind Assault. I think that captures the martial artist theme you're going for really well, since there are plenty of fight scenes where you see a guy poking long range with a spear until surrounded and he whirls it around him to clear enemies away. Super cool theme, and I'd love to play that on the battlefield.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19