View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Lex Luthor (Battlesuit)

For Lex, he's all right. He's fairly counterdrafty, with that special not being worth much outside of Kryptonians. He's a fast ranged flier with high defense, which is nice, and Criminal synergies (and criminal fodder) are enough to help him take advantage of his last power. But he's more of a tank than a killer. For 280 points I want something that I can count on to damage heavy hitters more reliably.

2/B- for me (the 2 because I really feel like he shines in the right context, but that context depends on your opponent).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.