View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2021, 10:30 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

The wife and I finished Zach Snyder's Justice League two nights ago (it only took us three nights!), and I've got to say, I thought it was awesome! As one of (apparently) the minority that thought the theatrical release wasn't bad - just severely abbreviated - I can surely say that this version is hands-down my favorite DC film.

Whedon (regardless of your personal opinion of the guy - I try to always separate the art I like from the artist I might not) tried to remake the first Avengers flick, but there wasn't the groundwork in place. Snyder's version, though it took four freakin' hours to do so, laid said groundwork and came out triumphantly. Also, I'm thinking Affleck might be my favorite theatrical version of Batman now.

If you like superhero movies and can find the time, I highly suggest this one.

EDIT: Also, the few million bucks (sheesh!) spent on CGI made Cyborg and Steppenwolf much more palatable in this cut of the film.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!