View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2014, 10:33 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Mixing Super Scape With Classic Scape

I wouldn't volunteer to play in a game that mixed, but if I played with a group that allowed for each a turn to choose, I wouldn't not participate since that wouldn't be fair at all for me to expect the opposite when it was my turn to choose.

I'd play it out, have as much fun as I could haning out with the gang, and look forward to the next meeting in order to hopefully play something more in my wheelhouse. I've given supers the 'ole college try' to no avail (and it's not just Scape, it's any game that involves the genre). Nothing about the universe excites me, which I realize puts me in the minority. It is what it is...

-insert signature here-