View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
I got it off ebay but I can't find it on there any more.
It is on this website:

https://www.useosite.com/index.php?m...ucts_id=949280

But I've never heard of them before so no idea how reliable they are.
Okay, I'll keep an eye out. 3D printing may also be an option for that one. Modding would probably be hard on account of Pyramid Head's massive pyramid head.

Quote:

NAME = AMADEUS CHO
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PRODIGY
PERSONALITY = SARCASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

UNLIKELY DUO
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control with the Super Strength special power to be Amadeusís Buddy. The chosen figure must be the Unique Hero you control with the highest Attack number listed on its card. After revealing an Order Marker on Amadeusís Buddy and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with Amadeus, and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.

THE SMART KID
Before a friendly figure attacks an opponentís figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amadeus, you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to your roll if the attacking figure is Amadeusís Buddy, or 8 to the roll if the attacking figure is Amadeus. If you roll 16 or higher, the defending figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice against that attack, and if you roll 20 or higher, the defending figure cannot use any special powers during that attack.
This is pretty heavily inspired by a draft by...Viegon, maybe? Amadeus Cho is one of those characters I have a pretty big soft spot for, since he was around when I was first really getting into comics. It could be cool to give him something like Genius Escape as a 3rd power, but "forms bonds with strong dudes" and "does quick maths to solve problems" feel like they nail the essence of the character already.