View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2020, 02:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Large Expac: Eruption of Power)

Thanks for stopping in guys!

I used MSE for the destructible object card @Astroking112 . The program's cards look a little more dated compared to X-2 Card Creator, but for now its the easiest route for destructible object cards.

Glad to see that Cloka spurred a new power (and probably a custom) for you @Captain Stupendous .

For the cannon, I can justify doing like a 4-7 range sure. I mostly just imagined the cannon being aimed directly at whatever you were shooting at, but I can see arcing it. Also, I don't have any clue what the cannon is from since it came in a lot of miniatures and it doesn't look like it was based in the first place.

After a game with Cloka last night I can definately relate how Hallucinations and Time Warp are a bit underwhelming right now. I'll probably make Hallucinations activate each turn (since it was less fun to roll for it at the start of the round than anticipated, and likewise less likely to be remembered), and bump Time Warp to 18+ or so to help with that. I'm also considering bumping his life to 5 to make reaching the 3 a little easier. Also, the mini is a Boggard from Pathfinders:
https://paizo.com/products/btpy8ws3?...d-Star-Boggard

Glad to see others think the Wrecking Crew is as clean as I was hoping. A bit expensive sure, but not hopefully not too much so in their better matchups, also a lot of that cost I figured in was because of Metal Skin (Warforged Resolve). Can't really tank their cost too much since they are a lot like stronger warforged. The Valkrill arguement is a valid one, but the set has a lot of Valkrill already coming, and I'd like to really expand on the badlands of Earth 2210. 2 of the minis are Absorbing Man figures from Heroclix, and the other one is a dude in green with a wrecking ball (also Heroclix). Not at home to get a picture in, and I don't remember the name of the mini sadly.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.