View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2020, 11:10 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Large Expac: Eruption of Power)

Very cool customs Flameslayer! Would love to see the minis you had in mind for these, especially Elder Cloka. I really like the overall design of the Wrecking Crew; it feels very clean and classic. Although depending on the minis used I feel like they might be a better fit for Valkrill?

For the Cannon, I think it might be more thematic for it to have a static attack value, but a fixed range limit (maybe 4-7?) so that it actually couldn't be used to attack figures that were too close. I think what you have works well also, just wanted to throw out something for consideration.

I LOVE the idea of Temporal Warp as a power, and I think your implementation works well for the figure and point cost. I liked it so much, actually, you inspired me to design a different take on the power, maybe for use on another Chrono-mage at some point?
Spoiler Alert!