View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

I'd argue Warriors 3 are even better due to Swordplay, but then the Warriors 3 cost some 920 points, so you can't really point at them as justification for something unless you are talking about another combo in the 920 point range.

Kind of makes me want to run the Warriors 3 with CA & MM just to really ramp up the craziness.

Warriors 3 920
Martian Manhunter I 300
Capt. America 240..............1460 points

that leaves 140 points for a 5th CA ally to marker up in a 1600 point army. Wondergirl (lasso opponents adj. to the Warriors 3), Wizard (double ranged attack), or Falcon (nice MCU themed CA team-up) would be the 3 I would consider.