View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 06:16 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Islandscape is Here!

Hey cool--now the big '17' on my trophy (for 2017) matches my ranking! The other members of The New York City Gang of Four did not do as well as they usually do, except for Sherman Davies, who upheld our group honor. Congrats, Sherm.

I saw part of his epic confrontation with an almost mirror army--his two Hydras and 4th Mass vs Charros and 4th Mass, which was exciting! I've never played a mirror game, although we have ocassionaly had one or two duplicate figures face each other, and once had 3 Agent Carr's on one of our giant battlefields at the same time. And speaking of which...

***(ADVERTISEMENT) Don't wait a year to play Heroscape again. Join a monthly game in Brooklyn with the NYCG4! Now in our Ninth Year of Scaping of all Types!***

Last edited by chas; July 31st, 2017 at 06:34 AM.