View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Amanda Waller - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
One question, though - should there be a limit beyond species? I know that Suicide Squad is GENERALLY Criminals, Thieves, and other ne'er-do-wells, but is it unthematic to have law-abiding citizens on the team?
As to this question, based on her personality I think if she could somehow get her hands on 'good' super people she would not hesitate to bring them under her control and use them for her own purposes. Kind of like how she is running Oliver right now in Arrow, their is no bomb implanted in his head but she is strong arming him none the less.

I also think trying to limit it to only 'bad people' would be difficult. Their are just so many different classes in play. Here is the current list for the markers as the power is written right now.

List of Humans & Metahumans UH's w/o SS. (potential Waller bonding targets)
Spoiler Alert!

There are several humans that are not good fits thematically, Gordon, Alfred, J. J. Jameson, Wong, etc. but most of those are also not really good options from a game play perspective either so I doubt she would be paired up with them.