View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Doorman - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Why does the SP say book of Jade?

for DARKFORCE PORTAL, "Friendly figures may pass through Doorman", that's part of standard HS rules & therefore is redundant.

Umm, I don't know the character but is he trying to beat Matter-Eater Lad for the most lame? Because if that's all his powers add up to then it's a close competition.

Well I don't this guy at all but will look him up later.

Regarding "Friendly figures may pass through Doorman" being redundant. Yes the rules say you can pass through friendly figures, but you can't pass through friendly figures that are engaged with an opponent's figure. So in that sense, it does let friendlies pass though him while he's engaged. I don't know how often that will come up, but allowing teammates to pass through an obstacle, such as a castle wall, ruin, warehouse, 18 Wheeler or car DO could be helpful.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon