View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Hahma,

Really interesting and imaginative board for Supers! (Can't give you more rep yet).
Thanks Chas, that's one of the great things about Scape, you can come up with some neat maps and get pretty creative. Half the fun is coming up with interesting maps.

I tweaked it a little bit this morning, adding a 2 space piece to connect the two overpasses/walkways. I added the wall pieces to the sides of the wider overpass/walkway, manhole cover DO, and a couple cars that were left abandoned.

This battle was between Selene Gallio and her 4 Sentinel enforcers, going against Wolverine, Colossus, Iceman, Gambit and Angel.

Selene's Inanimate Object Control 9 is interesting indeed, as it allows her to choose an obstacle or DO within 5 spaces (not clear sight spaces) and roll a d20 vs. opponent's figures within 2 spaces of the chosen obstacle or DO. I can't recall the official ruling on obstacles, but for this map, I allowed for basically anything to be an obstacle. Castle wall, walkway wall, and even a space on an overpass/walkway being able to affect figures on that overpass/walkway or below it, as they would be considered within 2 spaces. So needless to say, she could affect a lot of enemy units on a map like this and bypass their defense.

Though while it helped somewhat, Wolverine was just too much for her and her mechanical cronies. Gambit didn't do much before dying, Angel helped with some movement of teammates on occasion, a 3 wound Iceman survived long enough to roll 5 skulls vs. a full health Sentinel that had OM's 1 and 2 on it, and it only rolled 1 shield and died. Colossus did some damage. But it was Wolverine and that won the day and was the lone survivor, though it was scary early on as he had gotten up to 5 wounds before his going with OM3 that round and then after that and the X was able to get down to 3 and then heal up and never get more than 2 wounds afterward.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon