Thread: Dominion.
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dominion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post

Yes, you will have 10 stacks of 10 cards each. Each stack will be 10 of the exact same card. You will put out victory point cards equal to whatever number it says for the number of players you are playing with. Curse cards effect you. There is really no reason to buy them. Some cards in Intrigue will allow another player to trash one of your cards and purchase a new one for you. That's the only time I've ever seen Curses purchased. Or when I feel like being a jerk and gloating that I can buy curses and still win...
Ok, thanks. I also purchased the promo cards and thought that I was only getting one of each which is why I was confused. Apparently the promo cards come in sets of tens and a randomizer card.
Yep! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Hope you have fun!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...