View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament May 5th 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlookingforwardx View Post
i will be participating in this as well! I just got into Heroscape in January and it has been so much fun! This is my first tournament so I am just wondering how many games each person will play? I’m so excited to find some more people who like Heroscape in Minnesota! I’ve taught quite a few friends but would love to get to know others who have been playing much longer than I have!
Welcome to the game! It's great to hear of new players! I think you'll find the tournament atmosphere to be a welcoming environment; most of us are regulars who have been playing the game a long time.

Each player will play five games. Each game you will be matched up with a different opponent. Your final position will be based on your win/loss record and your overall points, which is based on how many points worth of units you killed/lost in a game.

Let me know if you want to borrow any units, even a whole army. I have at least 4x of each Common and at least 1x of every Unique.