View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
.....and some people might want to just play the game as it is.

I'm starting to think Arena should have an entire sub forum, like Marvel, for custom and official topics.
I agree completely
I too agree. Maybe we can contact an admin? I don't know who has editing privilages.
To prevent unnecessary contacting and all that, you should know that it is being discussed.
Don't want to **** in your Cheerios here but I was under the impression that this is a Heroscape fan site. This new game does not say Heroscape anywhere on it and thus should remain in "other games".
I would call it Heroscape related. I think it would be silly not to accept this as a Heroscape product since the compatibility is extreme.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell