View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014, 05:05 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
(Unrelated, but yesimage resizing still coming along. There's good news. I've got a working system with an in-place "click to enlarge/click to shrink"--now I just have to deploy it to all various necessary spots in all 5 of our themes).
Well, that wasn't as straightforward as I hoped! Anyway, large images should now have an in-place click-to-enlarge/click-to-shrink option in all of the various places where they may appear, including those areas that the stopgap "click and hold" system didn't work (e.g., private messages). Older versions of Internet Explorer (less than v9) won't have the functionality.

It would be easy to switch this system to opening the full size image in a new window like the old system did if you guys find that preferable. Opinions welcomed.

EDIT: Here is a pretty good size image to test this with:

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; October 21st, 2014 at 05:26 PM.