View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2022, 09:36 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Zoomed in to full resolution, that looks like a digital render to me, rather than a photo of a physical product. Some of those edges look very crisp and sharp, and the curved surfaces very smooth. Not sure even top-quality 3D printers can get results that perfect, though I'm not an expert.
If it is a digital render, as mentioned above, the choice of color was intentional. This would lead me to believe orange is a faction color.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell