Thread: Gen Con 2021
View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2021, 07:54 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Gen Con 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Thanks for all you do! I think this is the safest at this time with so many unknowns. I was out after the time change, as I think a chunk of us were. I trust you guys to make the best decisions for the Gencon portion of our community, and I appreciate it. I think I might run an event here in Michigan later in August. I can be a "pop up" site, but do not know (obviously) if the local game store can host. I will work on it and get more information from you later. thanks again!!
I guess I should clarify, it doesn't have to be at a FLGS. It you want to have it in your basement, that would still count.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G