View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
One of @Sir Heroscape 's latest videos showcased this scenario. It looks like a really interesting game format. We will definitely be trying it out. Thanks for sharing!
It's a good one! I'm sure you'll enjoy the new experience it provides!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Thanks for the shout @BiggaBullfrog . I seen the video sir H did against his wife. @bmon , it is pretty fun. The 3d crystals are free stl files on thingiverse along with the hex tree bases. Biggas right though. You could proxy with whatever you wanted as long as each object is the same size and dimension as your opponent's.
Hey man, we had a ton of people saying they enjoyed the different format, so thank you for coming up with it, and for letting us use the crystals you printed out. It was a great time.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19