View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

In round 4 of day 1 of the Online Con Chamionship, @coachmuskie and @Cleon meet in a reversed whip round to face off! They get to play the army that their opponent brought in this sweet Reverse-the-Whip game featuring a mini-steamroller against skele-dogs and a big troll. Joining me in the virtual commentator booth for the first time is @Rama , a newer player to the online scene but a long time Heroscaper! We have a great time discussing gameplay and decisions in this exciting tournament game!

Also, I'm going to plug the 10 Points Under Co-Cast Super Scheduling Spreadsheet again. I'm close to finishing up Online Con, but still have some videos to cast, and then have some videos from OHS 37 and the NHSD event as well. So there's still a good amount of backlog I'm working with which means that if you're interested in casting a game with me I've got a wide selection to work with!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 24th, 2020 at 11:38 AM.