View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Z'Thoth, Mouth of the Abyss

Quote:
And as the ethereal veil was lifted before my eyes I gazed with wordless horror upon the eldritch spawn which greeted my feeble and mewling sight: Z'Thoth the Outsider, born of the twisted wells of Yog-Sothoth. And as its void eyes met mine all human endeavors to even fathom were dispelled from mine very soul, and I became at once possessed by the basest animal urges to simply flee. Yet as I did so there came forth many great lashes of the swords of knights about me, rending my mortal flesh in a devastating series of passing swipes. If only I had been born a grut.

-HP Lovecraft, The Knights Out Of Space
~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT