View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:08 AM

Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Astroking112 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
Alright, I met you half way on the Necro Alchemist. A for the potential 9 dice attack, the minus due to late game struggles. I figured thatís the most fair way, since itís only 2 of us with a difference of opinion.

I have the Lantern Geists some more thought, and I really would pick them over pretty much any team. I bumped them to A+. You made a lot of good points for them
It's definitely fair. I do still think that he's an A-tier figure, but it's close enough that arguing about that minus doesn't make much of a difference, and not many others have weighed in yet.

I definitely agree with the Lantern Geists being A+. They're the first card that I'm drafting after my Planeswalker just about every time that I can.

I'll have to take a closer look at the colors beyond Blue and play some games with them when I get a chance to see if I have anything to suggest on the other units.

Last edited by Dysole; May 31st, 2020 at 02:50 AM.