View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I've contacted Filthy the Clown about the issue, will wait to hear back from him. He programs the OHS application.
It should be in the clear. Google apparently did not like something on the site (could be the lack of SSL cert...But I am cheap)...But just to be sure, I scanned it and then moved the actual app files to another location for the time being.

I will send a note to Google to get a Malware review and get it removed from any blacklist. You should be able to use it by continuing on to the site (or load it it another browser as a short-term fix)...Or just wait until it is completely in the clear if you are absolutely not a gambling man.
And we're back... not sure what that was, but thanks, chap!

~Lazy Orang, not really a gambling man... or a gambling woman at that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================