View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2021, 01:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

The design inspiration was based more on Nerak than Swog Rider. The intent was for the figure to have some staying power. A Swog Rider can just pop easily and that's not something I was wanting to happen with the Feral Swog. If that means it has to be turned into a Unique Hero than that can be done but not preferred. If the other judges feel the same way about the Feral Swog, then I'll revisit it. Turning it into a Common Hero defeats the purpose I had for it. And of course during that time I would look into the DC bonding.