View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2019, 11:01 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Obstacles Literal and Metaphorical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
I don't know if it have been asked before. But one thing I never understood is : why destructible object are not exploit in C3V?
I mean, for example a character which create destructible object which impact the gameplay, I would love to see a character who create pillar of lava which are destrcutible object and have synergy with lava resistant figures, or a character as orisa in overwatch who drop a boost machine
Probably the biggest challenge for something like that is finding an appropriate destructible object to pair with the figure and most (all?) minis don't tend to come with an object that could be a DO. I don't think it's never going to happen, but C3V is going to want to make sure it's not an undue burden on the fanbase to get the DO and the figure, so most of the time anything that can be represented as a DO will be represented in other means.

~Dysole, noting she's not currently a member of VC, but she's seen enough discussions to know this would be at the forefront of thought when it's proposed

Last edited by Dysole; October 27th, 2019 at 11:39 AM.