View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2011, 11:36 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I'm having trouble finding customs based off SOTM & BftU units. I can search for a specific unit in the Customs Unit forum, but even that is less than fruitful and very time-consuming as most posts in the search just compare a unit to what I am searching for and many times customs based of an official figure don't even list the official figure in text on the thread (because the image speaks for itself) and the search is useless then.

I don't think we need customs for Commons or Uncommons, but how may people have extras of the heroes from SotM & BftU (which are not that great to begin with except Sgt. Drake v2 & Tor-Kul-Na) and would like another use for them. If anyone knows of any - please post. If not, anyone want to make some? Or is that for the C3V & CHCG24 to do?
If I read that right, you need customs from MS2&3?

I have customs from those master sets on my custom page. I can think of Scott the Warhero, and my Marsh Stinger. And of Ragnarok. And my dragon trio. You can find my customs here.

Corzan has
Spoiler Alert!

BiggaBullfrog
Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 8th, 2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: I can add more later...