View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2022, 06:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
What I have concerns with is the fun factor of a low attack Venomous Sting common squad. When they roll 2 skulls (25% of the time) they are lethal by definition. The rest of the time, they're not doing much. There's some weird dynamics that come with low attack Venomous Sting, like against most squad figures with 5+ defense you're sometimes better off sending your Scorpion to low ground rather than taking height, since you're hoping for a 2 skull roll to instakill. Can you speak to how the squad has played? I'm worried it could be frustrating, because a squad that's entirely about hitting a 25% chance can be either ice cold or red hot fairly often.
I found that Venomous Sting is going to happen as often as it’s going to happen. The real thing to control is not whiffing against the 1 skull attacks. Higher defense makes that less likely.

Last edited by Sheep; January 9th, 2022 at 06:36 PM.