View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - new Nexus Troopers ca

Hello, @Matt Helm !

I'm certainly intrigued by your customs here, and like the look of a lot of them. I'm considering attempting to pick up a Havok Skirmish Set to get the Master Set of figures (I already have one BattleBall set, so that should help out a bit ). Before I do, though, to get an idea of whether it's worth it, I'd be interested to know how many of each of the Common/Uncommon units they have. If there's only one of each of the Synthebots, then I'd probably still go for it, but I think there'd need to be at least two copies of the squads for it to really be worth it.

Thanks!

Edit: How in hell do I get this damn tagging thing working? Right now I'm notifying some guy I've never heard of called Matt whose last activity was in 2007, and it's damn irritating! If anyone could fix that for me, or tell me how to do it properly, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Copy pasting his username seemed to work, but I still don't know what I did wrong - I did spell it correctly. I presume it just gave Matt precedent because his name is shorter.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================