View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2020, 05:58 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
CLASSIC HEROSCAPE .STL FILES
3D MODELS INDEX

Notes:
1) Look for (matte) next to a figure name. Those are the best resolution models. We won't get better than that without a better 3D scanner.

2) Some of the earlier matte models have some surface defects. Part-way through I learned how to easily clean up those defects. Let me know if there is a model you want me to clean.

3) I will print any of these figures at a nominal fee (mostly covering cost of filament and wear on my printer). PM me for a quote.

4) I will slowly populate this with all the classic figures, C3V, and SoV figures.

5) Let me know if any of the links have issues or point to the wrong .stl file.

6) I'll soon be deleting the less detailed duplicate models.

7) Note: All figures are in inches. To convert to mm, multiply by 25.4. To scale in CURA, use 2540%
I love this index! I will likely use this a ton once I get a 3D printer and some paint to make these really come to life. I can also import the custom stuff to my computer since I've been having a hard time finding the models online.

This might be a silly question, but have you considered asking the C3V or SoV folks for scans of the customs? If you have already done so or this was suggested before and I missed it in the thread, then ignore this suggestion.

I'm so psyched to use these!