View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Logray

LOGRAY
Independent

Ewok
Unique Hero
Shaman
Superstitious
Small 3

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 60

LOG TRAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
Start the game with 2 Log Trap Markers on this Army Card. Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Logray that is also within 6 clear sight spaces of an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Tree and remove a Log Trap Marker from this card. All figures within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure are also affected by Logray's Log Trap Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

PROTECTION OF THE SHAMAN
All friendly Ewok figures within 3 clear sight spaces of Logray add 1 die to their defense. Logray's Protection of the Shaman does not affect Logray.

FOREST DWELLER
When moving up or down, you may double Logray's height. Logray may move through Evergreen Trees and Jungle Pieces. While Logray is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece, opponents' figures must be within 3 clear sight spaces of Logray to attack him with a normal attack.

FORCE SENSITIVE SYMBOL

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by Porkins; May 4th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.