View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2013, 03:54 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Holocron of Tusken Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
I tried out the Tusken Raiders on a Jundland Wastes map along with some Fyorlag Spiders and a Wyvern against Stormtroopers -- fun unit!

I did come up with one question on Desert Ambush.
I had OM 2 on the Tusken Raiders. During Turn 1, the Stormtroopers killed the remaining Tusken Raiders.

Per Desert Ambush: After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and before taking a turn with Tusken Raiders, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may place one of your previously destroyed Tusken Raider figures on any empty sand space...

Generally, once all units are destroyed for an army card, you cannot take further action based on the card (e.g. bonding). Desert Ambush suggests that even though all Tuskens were killed, I could have rolled the d20 and have brought one destroyed unit back into play, assuming there was a relevant sand hex to place it on. Can you do so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
No. The key is this wording:
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and before taking a turn with Tusken Raiders, you may roll the 20-sided die. ...
Since you aren't taking a turn with the Tusken Raiders, you cannot use Desert Ambush.

That is how I would rule it at least, the Jedi Council will have to weigh in for an official ruling.
That, plus I believe that you cannot reveal an on on a destroyed unit.