View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 04:21 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

On the topic of Summoner Wars, one more Alliances set would be quite neat.

Jungle Elves/Swamp Orcs: One linked to animals, the other to plants.
Phoenix Elves/Filth: If Elien makes a deal with the undead, I could see Maldaria making a deal with the corrupt.
Shadow Elves/Deep Dwarves: Both seek knowledge, and avoid the light.
Vanguard/Benders: Imagine a former Bender Summoner turned crusader, using powers of the mind to convert the heathens.
Mountain Vargath/Guild Dwarves: Both defend mountainous regions. May make for a turtle-type gameplay, but could be fun.
Fallen Kingdom/Cave Goblins: The Filth have had their way with the Cave Goblins, next ought to be the Undead Army's turn. I have a picture in my head of an undead Feeder champion or Mole Dog commons.
Sand Goblins/Tundra Orcs: While initially weird, I think the combination of potentially conjuring blizzards and sandstorms to be quite synergystic
Cloaks/Mercenaries: The faction most mercenary-like already paired with the normal Mercs, I think would go well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; April 17th, 2019 at 07:32 PM.